Careers at Server Side Design, Inc.
Internet Marketing Sales Executive (Houston, TX.)
The Sales Executive position is directly responsible for acquiring new clients as part of the Online Sales team. This individual will be an experienced salesperson ideally with a background in Internet/Online Media sales. We are looking for an energetic self-starter who is proactive in driving revenue, increasing client base and selling marketing solutions for Server Side Design. You must be results-driven and committed to creating new business opportunities in a dynamic marketplace. Travel could be expected (mostly within Houston), as well as building strong relationships with strategic partners in your defined territory of Houston, TX.
1. Acquire new clients for Server Side Design’s Search Engine Marketing Services (SEO, PPC, SOCIAL MEDIA) through prospecting, presentations and proposal development.
2. Work with Sales Manager and sales team with ongoing improvements to the process of prospecting, qualifying and closing key accounts.
3. Consistently meet or exceed sales goals, demonstrating focused sales efforts, leadership, understanding of the Server Side Design business model, and a solid understanding of the Internet advertising environment.
1. Must ideally have some knowledge of Internet/online media sales experience.
2. Proven sales track record – 2 to 5 years sales experience required.
3. Internet marketing background preferred.
4. Some knowledge of website design and website promotion.
5. Internet industry contacts/existing client base a plus.
6. Excellent English oral and written communication skills
7. Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
Based on experience
Work Remotely (must reside in Houston)
Vacation & Sick Days
PLEASE INCLUDE COVER LETTER AND RESUME IN EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org
SEO Account Manager (Houston, TX)
We are looking for individuals who are excited by online marketing, problem-solving, creative advertising and developing strategies to help clients win.
- Full ownership of accounts, regular client interaction, and expert insight for business development.
- Ability to take complex problems and ideas and break them down into simple, clear explanations.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines, proactively identify problems/improvements in accounts, juggle multiple projects and be comfortable communicating with a wide variety of clients (including C-level executives) and coworkers.
- Disciplined attention to detail as well as the ability to propose and follow through on broad marketing strategies.
- Ideal candidate is excited by online marketing, problem-solving, and analyzing data.
Required Skills/Experience (You must possess each of the below criteria):
- Bachelors Degree
- Demonstrated excellence in school and/or career
- Demonstrated strategic and analytic thinking in past roles
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Organizational and self-management skills
- Account Management Experience
Bonus if you have the following:
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Docs, Project Management Software
- Experience in SEO or SEM
INCLUDE COVER LETTER AND RESUME IN YOUR EMAIL to email@example.com